Non-Degree Credit Registration
The Center for Continuing and Professional Studies offers you the opportunity to take credit, non-degree courses at FIT without formally applying to the college. You must have a high school diploma (or equivalent) and you must be legally able to take credit courses in the United States (i.e. not on a tourist visa).
Nondegree credit courses take place during the fall, spring, winter, and summer terms. Registration dates take place before each term and are noted on the Academic Calendar. Expect to complete graded assignments and tests as part of your credit course.
Registration Periods and Term Dates
2022 Winter Courses
- Registration begins: October 28, 2021
- Late Registration (add/drop period): January 3, 4 (late fees apply)
- Semester Dates: January 3 - January 19, 2022
2022 Spring Courses
- Registration begins for non-degree students: November 15, 2021
- Late Registration (add/drop period): January 24–30 (late fees apply)
- Semester Dates: January 24 - May 16, 2022