The Fashion Institute of Technology held its commencement exercises for all associate and baccalaureate degree candidates at Central Park's Rumsey Playfield on May 24 and 25, 2022.
- Speaker and President’s Award Recipient: Stacy Flynn, CEO and Co-Founder, Evrnu SPC; Textile Development and Marketing ’99
- Speaker and Honorary Degree Recipient, Doctor of Fine Arts: Ralph Rucci, Fashion Designer, RR 331 LLC; Fashion Design ’80
- Speaker and President’s Award for Lifetime Achievement Recipient: Ken Downing, Chief Brand Officer Hearst Luxury Collections Ecommerce, Hearst; Fashion Design Alumnus
- Speaker and President’s Award Recipient: Karin Tracy, Head of Industry, Retail, Fashion, Beauty, Luxury, Meta; Marketing: Fashion and Related Industries ’93
- Speaker and President’s Award for Creative Excellence Recipient: Laure Heriard Dubreuil, Founder and Creative Director, The Webster; Advertising and Marketing Communications ’01