FIT Campus Card and Campus Access
Policy No: SS005
The Fashion Institute of Technology (“FIT” or “the college”) FIT Campus Card is an official identification for access to college facilities and services. It is non-transferable and must be validated each semester. The FIT Campus Card shall remain the property of FIT and must be surrendered on request from a campus official. By obtaining an FIT Campus Card, card holders agree to the policies and procedures herein. Visitors to the campus may obtain temporary passes from the Public Safety office for short-term access to FIT campus facilities.
Who Should Read This Policy
- All FIT students and employees
- All campus visitors
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Responsible Office: Department of Public Safety
- Implementation History: Issued February 2018; Updated May 2023
- Contact: Department of Public Safety
View Official Policy
SS005, FIT Campus Card and Campus Access (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.