Info on Noncredit Certificate Registration
There is no application or admissions process for noncredit courses. Simply register for courses in person or through web registration. You can register for as many courses as you like, but be aware that courses with prerequisites must be completed in order.
2. Successfully complete all required courses within 24 months.
Noncredit courses are graded on a pass/WD basis, and students are expected to attend all sessions of classes and certificates, unless otherwise stated on the course syllabus. Attendance and grading policies are provided on your course syllabus, distributed during the first class session.
3. Submit Your Completion Form
When you have completed all of your certificate courses, you must submit a Notification of Completion Form electronically. You will receive your digital noncredit certificate badge when all requirements have been successfully completed and an application request has been received and reviewed.
Please note these steps are only for students in the single course format certificate programs such as: NCC, WOF, UXD, UID, etc.
1. Alumni Discount (for single-course certificates only)
If you think you are eligible for the 10% Alumni Discount, please complete the Alumni Verification Form prior to registration in order to receive your discount code. Discounts will not be applied to your account after registration has occurred.
There is no application or admissions process for noncredit courses. Simply register for courses through our web registration system.
3. Successfully Complete the Course
Please note that different programs have different attendance requirements based on length of the particular program. Students must attend the required number of courses and satisfactorily complete all assignments in order to receive a passing grade.
4. Digital Certificate Badge
If you successfully complete the course, you will receive your digital noncredit certificate badge via email after grades are processed.
- You must complete all assignments and attend all sessions of a course in order to receive a passing grade.
- All noncredit courses are graded on a pass/WD basis and only courses completed with a passing grade can be counted towards completion of a chosen program.