We are excited to welcome you for Summer 2023!
Thank you for your interest in summer intern housing at FIT for Summer 2023. We are excited to begin with summer registration. We have outlined some more information below about our summer housing program for interns.
Dates of Stay: June 3, 2023 to August 5, 2023
Due to time constraints, move in and move out dates are not flexible.
Introducing Early Bird Rates (Applications Before March 15, 2023)
Double Room: $3,920.00 USD
Single Room: $5,766.00 USD
Standard Rates (Applications on or after March 15, 2023)
Double Room: $4,216.00 USD
Single Room: $6,200.00 USD
How to Apply
To Apply: Complete the Summer Intern Application. Please note the first portion of the application does not require payment. FIT Students should NOT complete this form.
- Step 1 - Complete the information in the application including your internship information and contact number. Please note the email and birthday you provide will become your new Log In credentials
- Step 2 - Our office will process your application and your information within 2-3 business days. We will either approve your application, ask for additional information, or deny your application. Once that has been completed we will email you next steps.
Upon acceptance of your application you have 5 days to complete step 3 and fulfill your payment and contract signing.
- Step 3 - You will be able to log in using the link above and select either a shared room or single room and sign the summer housing contract. You will then be directed to a payment screen where you must pay in full for housing. Once this is done you are confirmed for housing. There are no refunds for housing after step 3 has been completed.
Upon completing the payment, if you receive an error message DO NOT PAY AGAIN, please contact our office to review your application.
Visitation will be permitted this summer for visiting interns. There is a nightly charge for visitors with more information on visitation policies coming when the application opens.
For more about the amenities of our housing, please visit Kaufman Hall and watch the video tour of the building.
- You must be at least 18 years old and submit proof of age.
- You must be participating in an internship at a NYC company or organization.
- You must pay the entire summer housing program rate at the time of application. There are no refunds after payment.