Retirement Planning Resources
- The Retire Early Home Page
- CNN Business
- Retirement Forecaster
- Social Security Administration
Health Insurance and Planning
Oxford Sole Proprietorship – Need to own business, show a 1040 tax form and Schedule C from last year’s tax return to be eligible.
Sources of Income Post-Retirement
Work-Related Websites Recommended by AARP
- www.job-hunt.org – provides links to job websites, a resource directory for midlife professionals and advice on resume preparation and interviewing
- www.retiredbrains.com – helps retirees looking for a part or full time job
- www.aarp.org/findajob - Job seekers can post their resumes. The site is powered by www.monster.com.
- Benefits Department, Human Resources – 7-3670
- FIT/UCE EAP – 7-5600
- UCE of FIT – 7-3370
Dubinsky Center, Room 608D
Voicemail is connected 24 hours a day and messages are retrieved daily.
Monday and Tuesday: 9 am–5 pm
Thursday: 1–5 pm (remote only; no hours on the first Thursday of each month)
All appointments and calls are held in the strictest confidence.