Omni-Channel Management Certificate
Get the skills to standout in today's retail
This 8-week certificate is for those pursuing a career in the new world of retailing. It covers the multiple channels to serve the customer from the many forms of e-commerce to bricks and mortar. The course provides a framework for analysis of business models of emerging and successful practitioners. It includes the new role of merchandising, omni-channel financial measures, customer behavior analysis, omni-commerce success factors, the role of social media, and the growing use of new technologies such as AI and AR. A group research project provides the opportunity to experience how to take a business, your company, and your career to the next level. Learn from highly experienced industry professionals through lecture, panels, discussion, and off-site market tours.
*If you think you are eligible for the 10% Alumni Discount, please complete the Alumni Verification Form prior to registration in order to receive your discount code.
Learn How To
- Measure today's retail landscape to see where true opportunities for brands and business exist
- Track shopping preferences
- Utilize e-commerce best practices
- Benefit from data analytics and social media mining
- Take multi channels into consideration when making merchandising decisions
- Understand key retail metrics
- Generate traffic to stimulate brick-and-mortar performance
- Achieve profits and customer satisfaction with logistics
- Make confident decisions in business and in career performance
- Certificate developed and taught by top retail experts
- Certificate offers a universal look at modern retailing and combines theory with hands-on applications and market trips
- Information imparted is practical, and currently used in successful businesses
- Certificate has been developed with career advancement as goal for those who attend
- Earn a certificate from FIT/SUNY, a world-renowned college serving all businesses targeted to fashion
Center for Continuing and Professional Studies (CCPS)
FIT's CCPS offers credit and noncredit certificates and courses in fashion, business, design, technology, and marketing, to help you enter into or advance your career in the fashion and related industries. With short programs and flexible schedules, you can learn at a time and pace you can manage and afford.