Some forms (.pdf) require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.
Health and Consent Forms
- Health History Form - to be completed online at the Health Portal by all students and new patients.
- Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) and Consent Form:
- Students must complete the form online at the Health Portal.
- Patients that are not FIT students must complete the NPP and Consent paper form (.pdf).
- Parental Consent Form - to be completed online at the Health Portal by parents/guardians of students under the age of 18.
Click here for information on immunization requirements.
Immunization Exemption Forms
Limited medical and/or religious exemptions for new students will be considered. The deadline to submit exemption requests for Fall 2023 is April 19, 2023, 11:59pm.
All requests received by the April 19th deadline are considered and reviewed, but approval is not guaranteed. Decisions are final, not subject to appeal, and will be shared in a determination letter sent to your FIT email.
Requests received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Request for Religious Exemption to Measles, Mumps and Rubella Immunization Requirements (.pdf)
- Request for Medical Exemption to NY Immunization Requirements (.pdf)
- Remote Learning Attestation Form (.pdf)
Insurance and Prescriptions
- Aetna Medical Claims Form (.pdf)
- Aetna Prescription Drug Claim Form (.pdf)
- Aetna Medication Mail Order Form (.pdf)
- Aetna Dependent Enrollment Form (.pdf)
Medical Records Release Authorization
- Consent to Share Health Information between FIT Health Services and Counseling Center - available online at the Health Portal.
- Authorization to send records to FIT Health Services (.pdf)
- Authorization to send records from FIT to another medical office/facility (.pdf)