Transferring Credits to a Degree Program

It is possible to use your non-degree credit toward an FIT degree program, but you must apply for admission. Additionally, there are limits to the number of credits that can be transferred. Please carefully review the transfer requirements on this page:

» Matriculation Status Policy and Residency Requirements in the Undergraduate Catalog 

You may not complete all degree requirements via non-degree course registration and expect to graduate with an FIT degree. 

Additionally, you should carefully review the curriculum for the degree you wish to apply to and you should contact the department of your chosen major directly.  Find the office you need in the Departmental Directory.