Summer Middle School 4-Day Workshops
FIT's Precollege Workshops are fun, short programs that will introduce you to some of the unusual and creative topics that we specialize in at FIT. Spend four days learning a specific skill or technique or explore the many different career opportunities our graduates have. You'll be both challenged and inspired by the new techniques you'll learn and insights you'll develop in just four days!
Eligibility: Students entering grades 6, 7, 8, or 9 as of Fall 2024.
Join our email list
One, In-person, 4-day workshop is $470.00 (with all fees)
One, Remote, 4-day workshop is $235.00 (with all fees)
Remote and in-person options available:
- REMOTE workshops
- IN-PERSON workshops
Class Schedule, 4 sessions:
- Dates coming soon!
- AM Workshops: 9:30 am-12:30 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- PM Workshops: 1:30 pm-4:30 pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
- Class supplies
- Remote Course requirements
- In-person Course requirements
- All new students must join the remote Precollege Orientation
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be notified by email if cancellations occur.
- Instructor Contact List *Please note: instructor assignments are subject to change
For assistance, email: [email protected]
Summer Precollege Office Hours: Mon–Thurs, 9am–5pm. FIT is closed Friday-Sunday, June-August, 2023