The Right Thing
The Office of Policy and Compliance sends our newsletter twice each semester employee-wide to keep our community updated on compliance matters in hopes to create more transparency and engagement with policies and training, and empower us to "do the right thing." Follow the links below to review our past content.
The Right Thing: Turning Good Practice Into Best Practice Starts With You
- Issue 8, December 2022
- Get in the Game: The FIT Employee Handbook
- Issue 7, October 2022
- FIT College Policies: To Read, or Not to Read, That Is the Question
- Issue 6, April 2022
- "File" Be There for You: Managing Departmental Records
- Issue 5, February 2022
- Electronic Accessibility for Everyone: They Don't Call It the World Wide Web for Nothin'
- Issue 4, December 2021
- The Halo Effect: We Don't Know What We Don't Know
- Issue 3, October 2021
- For Your Protection: How FIT is Working Hard to Keep Us Safe
- Issue 2, April 2021
- What's in It for Me? How Training Makes You Even Better
- Issue 1, February 2021
- Help Us Help You: What is the Office of Compliance and What Do We Do?
Want to learn more? Suggest a future topic? Ask about compliance in your area? We’re here for you! Email us at [email protected].