Precollege Prices/Payment Methods
Courses and Costs
Cost for Creative Career Workshop (1-day)
One course: $65.00
The following courses have additional fees outlined below.
Cost for High School Live Program (Fall/Spring, 10 sessions)
One course: $445.00
Cost for High School Summer Live Program (Summer, 11 sessions)
One course: $515.00
Cost for High School Workshop Program (Fall/Spring/Summer, 4 days)
One course: $355.00
Cost for Middle School Workshop Program (Fall/Spring/Summer, 4 days)
One course: $185.00
All payments must be made in full.
Registration Fee: $10
The registration fee is a transaction fee and is nonrefundable. This fee will be added to each course at check-out.
- Charge Occurrence: Once per course. If a student registers for multiple courses during a semester, they will be charged the $10 Registration transaction fee for each course.
- Refundable: No, unless the course was cancelled by FIT. This fee is for processing transactions. Even if a student withdraws from a course, the fee is incurred.
Instructional Supplies (Cost: $15 )
- Charge Occurrence: once per course
- Refundable: Yes. This cost covers instructional materials, tools, and supplies shared in the classroom, or maintenance of equipment and labs. These materials are not course supplies, which are the responsibility of the individual student. This fee is refundable because if you don't attend the course, you don't contribute to the necessary materials or maintenance needs. Please visit your course listing page to view the supplies children need to purchase for class.
How to Pay
How would you like to pay?
- Online: Students who register online for Precollege courses will be able to submit payment at that time.
- Unable to pay by credit card? Email [email protected] for more information.
- Precollege Programs cannot accept payments over the phone.
For program and refund dates, please check the Precollege Calendar.