Right to Know: Higher Education Act Information
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 contains numerous federal reporting and
disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher
education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, FIT
has created this website which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
Subpages contain general consumer information subject areas and provide links to references, reports, and additional details.
For questions about admissions, contact [email protected].
For further information about the Higher Education Act, please contact [email protected].
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services For Students With Disabilities (FIT-ABLE)
- Student Diversity
- Cost Of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Transfer of Credit
- Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement Policy and Sanctions
- Computer Use and File Sharing
- Student Activities
- Career and Internship Services
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, and Institutional Programs
- Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties For Drug Law Violations
- Student Loan Information
Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
Institutional Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
Health And Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Campus Crime and Fire Statistics (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
- Retention Rate
- Graduation Rates (Student Right to Know Act)
- Transfer Out Rates (Student Right to Know Act)
- Outcomes After Graduation
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates And Financial Support Data (Equity In Athletics Disclosure Act): Current athletics data is unavailable. Data on varsity athletics are submitted annually as required by the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA), by all co-educational postsecondary institutions that have an intercollegiate athletics program. For the most recent data collection, EADA did not collect data on varsity athletics for programs that were cancelled due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
- Voter Registration