Broad-Based Fee Waiver
Policy No. FI007
This policy has been established in accordance with the State University of New York (SUNY) Policy 7804 entitled Fees, Rentals and Other Charges, Section II: Broad-based Fees General Guidelines. Campuses must adopt individual policies for fee waivers and refunds, which address part-time, non-traditional, online, and off-site students fairly. Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) shall waive Broad-based Fees for students enrolled in an Exclusively Online Degree Program.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- Students who are enrolled in Exclusively Online Degree Programs
- High school and middle school students who are enrolled exclusively in Precollege Programs
- Students who are enrolled exclusively in non-credit courses
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Responsible Office: Office of the Bursar; Office of Academic Affairs
- Implementation History: Issued June 2015; Updated September 2021
- Contact(s): Office of the Bursar; Office of the Registrar
View Official Policy
FI007, Broad-based Fee Waiver (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.