- Is a statement of management philosophy and direction;
- Is established to provide guidance and assistance to the college community in the conduct of college business;
- Has institution-wide application;
- Changes infrequently;
- Helps FIT comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Reduces institutional risk; and
- Guides the FIT Community on best practices.
FIT’s College Policy Library houses all of FIT’s official college policies. When existing policies are updated, and new policies are approved and posted, they are added to the College Policy Library and announced employee-wide via email. Users can search by volume, alphabetical order, or specific topics.
Development, review, issuance, and archiving for all official college policies are coordinated by the Policy Advisory Group (PAG) before receiving the President's formal approval for publication.
You can review the processes for developing, issuing, and maintaining FIT policies, in the Policy on Policies in the College Policy Library.
What Would You Like to Do Next?
Visit the College Policy Library to view policies by volume, or search all college policies in alphabetical order.
Find out more about PAG's members and mission.