Clients are required to use FIT security, custodians, technical staff, and catering services. Support services are billed at a half day or full day rate. Overtime will be charged when service is required beyond an eight-hour period or beyond pre-arranged event hours. See Rates and Fees.
Aramark Food Services provides full-service catering for your event. Services range from a simple continental breakfast, to a buffet lunch, snacks to formal dinner service, all prepared on site.
China, linen, alcohol, wait staff, and coatroom attendants are also secured through Aramark. Alcohol is only permitted at events with prior approval and where all guests are over 21 years of age. Payment for catering is payable by credit card only; VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
FIT offers the following equipment free of charge for your event. All FIT equipment must be operated by authorized FIT personnel. Should additional equipment be required that is not in the FIT inventory, it can be obtained. Fees for additional equipment are based on equipment costs. Arrangements may be made to bring in your own equipment, provided that it is compatible with FIT systems.
- podium with gooseneck microphone
- wired microphone
- lapel/lavaliere/handheld wireless microphone
- floor stand
- tabletop stand
- Clients must bring their own laptops and display adapter(s) to interface with FIT's connection ports on the projector. FIT has cabling, but not adapters.
- portable system
- Morris W. and Fannie B. Haft Theater soundboard: 32-channel Soundcraft GB-8
- Katie Murphy Amphitheatre soundboard: 24-channel Soundcraft K-2
- in-house lighting designer
- basic lighting package provided in the Haft Theater and the Katie Murphy Amphitheatre
- house lights in the John E. Reeves Great Hall include four different pre-set looks
Nikos Post, External Events Manager
Johanna Kendrick-Holmes, Interim Executive Director of Events
(212) 217-4121 fax