Former Students

If you were enrolled as a FIT degree student and did not graduate (complete all degree requirements) you may return to complete your degree.

First, submit a Re-Evaluation of Graduation (pdf).  You will receive a written response on your status toward degree completion. If you choose to re-enroll at FIT to complete your degree, an application for re-admission must be filed with the Admission's Office. For more information, contact Admissions. If you plan to complete the required courses at another institution, you should submit the Course Equivalency Assessment Form (pdf)

All major/related area required courses are valid for up to ten years from the point of admission. After ten years, major courses previously completed must be reviewed by the chair of the major department. If you have not been in attendance for 10 or more years, you will need to contact the department chair for a review of coursework and to obtain authorization for graduation review.

» Request a Transcript