Register for Classes
Before You Register
- Check your registration assignment date and time.
- Check your account for registration holds.
- Review your degree audit (DARS) to register for the proper sequence of courses to complete the requirements for your major.
- You are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor regarding your curriculum. If you are a student in a graduate program, please contact your department chair for advisement.
- Go to fafsa.gov to apply for financial aid. For questions about eligibility contact Financial Aid Services in Dubinsky Center, Room A212A.
- Prepare your schedule by searching for classes in Class Search. Class Search provides important information about the courses, including restrictions, pre-requisites, waitlists, general education attributes, and minor attributes.
- If you require a registration accommodation, contact Disability Support Services (FIT-ABLE). You may send an email to [email protected] or go to Dubinsky Center, Room A570.
Registration takes place online through MyFIT. Your registration period begins at your assigned date and time and continues through add/drop.
After You Register
- Run your degree audit (DARS) again to confirm you are registered for required courses.
- As soon as you register for courses, you are responsible for the tuition unless you drop courses before the first day of the term. Click here for information on making payment.
- Click here for information on refund periods
Apply for Graduation
THIS INFORMATION APPLIES ONLY AFTER REGISTERING FOR THE LAST REQUIREMENT(S) OF AN AAS OR BACHELOR PROGRAM.
The semester before you plan to graduate (completing your degree requirements), you must apply for graduation. Once you submit your AAS graduation application, you will have access to Admissions' Bachelor Application.