Federal Perkins Loan Program
The Federal Perkins Loan program expired on September 30, 2017. No new Perkins loans are being issued.
Previous borrowers of the Federal Perkins Loan are still responsible for exit counseling and repayment. You must begin to repay your loan nine (9) months after you graduate, leave school, or drop below half-time enrollment status.
FIT has contracted University Accounting Service, LLC (UAS) to service all Perkins Loans offered by FIT. Their website is UAS Connect.
Correspondence can be sent to:
PO Box 918
Brookfield, WI 53008
Payments can be sent to:
PO Box 5879
Carol Stream, IL 60197
Exit Interviews are to be completed at UAS Connect.
You should have the following information available when completing your exit interview:
- your aocial security number
- your driver's license
- name, address, and telephone numbers of three (3) references
Federal Perkins Loan Forms
- Change of Graduation Date (.pdf)
- Forbearance Request (.pdf)
- Master Promissory Note (.pdf)
- In School Deferment (.pdf)
- Unemployment Deferment Request (.pdf)
- Economic Hardship Deferment (.pdf)
- Rehab Training (.pdf)
333 7th Avenue, 15th Floor
Business and Liberal Arts Center, Room B127