Opening Day Information
Live (10/11-day) and Workshop (4-day) Students
- Upload your COVID-19 vaccination
- Read the Student Handbook (.pdf)
- Download and complete your Information and Consent Form
- Attend remote Orientation (first-time students only)
- Review your Course Supply List (supplies will be listed in your Google Classroom for remote students, in-person students will be emailed by their instructors)
- Review your class information (room number, dates, time etc.)
To Bring on the First Day of Class:
- The Information and Consent Form
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Proof of registration (confirmation email)
- Class supplies (if any were emailed to you)
- FIT Student ID Card (Saturday/Summer Live students only)
- Returning students, bring your old ID card
- New students, you will obtain your picture ID card on the first day of class
- FIT Student ID Card (Workshop students only)
- All workshop students will receive a paper ID upon arrial
Parents may not escort students to the classrooms. Parents may drop-off and pick-up their children in any of the college lobbies. Please note all visitors and students need to present proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Also, please designate your "pick-up" location for the end of class before you arrive.
Room Numbers and Directions
Supplies and Rooms
Room numbers are listed on the class section details in our CCPS Registration website (Registration Confirmation email) or your schedule. Supply lists will be available closer to the start of classes, look for the 'Get Ready....' email. Please note not all classes require supplies.
Checking-in on the First Day:
Students will report to the designated location, thirty minutes before the start of class. They will hand-in and present all required documents and then proceed to the classrooms.
Location: Look for more information in the 'Get Ready...' email
- Saturday/Summer Live High School students will obtain their picture ID card on the first day, please arrive early
- Workshop students will obtain a temporary, four-day ID card during check-in
If the college is closed due to weather or an emergency, then your course will not take place. Please check the FIT website prior to coming to campus: School Closing Information
We encourage you to sign up for FIT Emergency Alert notifications. These alerts can be sent to your phone via text or call, or sent to your email address. Please feel free to share this code as-needed:
- TEXT TO: 888777
- ENTER CODE: MYFITALERT (not case sensitive)
Your access will be confirmed immediately. Text: STOP to 888777 to opt out at any time.