Opening Day Information
10-day Class and 4-day Workshop Students
Before the First Day of Class:
- Complete the Information and Consent Form (will be emailed)
- New students are required to join our Orientation, mark your calendar
- Review your course supply list and course details (room number, dates, time, etc.)
- This information is listed on the course registration webpage and in your course notes
On the First Day of Class:
- Please bring the following:
- Confirmation of the Information and Consent Form submission
- Proof of registration (confirmation email)
- Class supplies
Parents may not escort students to the classrooms. Parents may drop-off and pick-up their children in any of the college lobbies. Also, please designate your "pick-up" location for the end of class before you arrive.
Room numbers are listed on the class section details in our CCPS Registration website (Registration Confirmation email) or your schedule.
- To find your assigned classroom please go to the CCPS Student Portal:
- Input (or reset) your username and password
- Select “My Schedule”
- Select the day your class starts (or any day within the duration of your class)
- Hover over the course in the schedule calendar to view the building and room
- Room Locations
- Campus Map
Supply lists will be available closer to the start of classes, look for the 'Get Ready....' email.
Checking-in on the First Day:
Students will report to the designated location, 45 minutes before the start of class. They will be checked-in by Precollege staff and proceed to the classrooms.
Location: Look for more information in the 'Get Ready...' email
If the college is closed due to weather or an emergency, then your course will not take place. Please check the FIT website prior to coming to campus: School Closing Information
We encourage you to sign up for FIT Emergency Alert notifications. These alerts can be sent to your phone via text or call, or sent to your email address. Please feel free to share this code as-needed:
- TEXT TO: 888777
- ENTER CODE: MYFITALERT (not case sensitive)
Your access will be confirmed immediately. Text: STOP to 888777 to opt out at any time.