Unconvential Living for Unconvential Minds
Join thousands of other FIT students who call our campus their home. At FIT, first year students may choose from one of the three Residence Halls on our 27th Street Campus, each with their own unique opportunities and style.
CoEd Hall is home to students of any gender identity in both apartment and traditional style rooms. The newly renovated gender inclusive communal bathroom is in CoEd.
Alumni Hall is home to students of any gender identity in quad apartments. Each apartment has two bedrooms, bathroom, and kitchen.
Nagler Hall houses students whose gender identity is female in mostly traditional stlye rooms with a few apartments.
Check out information for incoming students!
What are the benefits of living on campus?
Studies show that students who live on campus tend to:
- Complete more credit hours and have higher grade point averages.
- Become more involved with the campus community.
- Complete their degree at their initial institution.
- Show greater gains in student development and interpersonal self-esteem.
- Express greater satisfaction with their undergraduate experience!
- Persist and graduate with greater frequency.
Here are just a few of the advantages of living on campus:
- Countless opportunities to meet new people, and develop lasting friendships.
- Social, educational, and recreational opportunities.
- All utlitities are included
- Easy walking distance to campus services, labs, classrooms, library, and more!
- Trained staff available 24/7
- Accommodation choices
- Opportunities to participate in the Residence Hall Association (student government).
- Laundry facilities in each building