Policy No. EM009
This policy contains the official notifcation procedures of the Fashion Institute of Technology ("FIT" or "the college") for missing students who reside in campus housing. Students residing on campus may register a confidential contact to be notified in case the student is determined to be missing from their residence.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- All members of the FIT community
- All FIT students residing in campus housing
- Responsible Administrator: Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Responsible Office: Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Implementation History: Issued August 2008; Updated August 2017, September 2019, January 2022
- Contact: Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success; Dean of Students & Associate Vice President for Student Success
View Official Policy
EM009, Missing Student (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.