Summer High School Workshop Courses
FIT's Precollege Workshops are fun, short programs designed to introduce you to some of the unusual and creative topics FIT specializes in. Spend four days learning a specific skill or technique, or delve into one of the many career opportunities FIT prepares students for. Perfect for the student who wants the FIT experience but is limited on time, you'll be both challenged and inspired by how much you'll learn in just four days!
ELIGIBLE GRADES: Students in grades 9 through 12 as of fall 2023 and current high school seniors are eligible for Summer Workshops.
Summer Precollege Office Hours: Mon-Thursday, 9am-5pm. FIT is closed Friday-Sunday, June- August
See current programs available here
Starts April TBA, 2023 (Courses will be posted in late March)
For in-person classes ends June TBA (registration for in-person courses will be completely closed after this date*)
For remote classes ends June TBA (registration for remote courses will be completely closed after this date*)
*Due to the extensive technical process needed for class set up, we are unable to offer any late registration after our deadlines.
If you missed our registration deadline or the class you were hoping to register for was full this summer we recommend signing up for our mailing list here. Our team will be reaching our to you with future program dates!
PRICE: $355.00 (one, 4-day workshop) More about prices, refund policy etc.
PROGRAMS OFFERINGS: Remote and in-person options available. Please see individual sections for more information.
- REMOTE options will be offered in both sessions
- IN-PERSON options will be offered in both sessions
DATES and TIMES:
Class Schedule June TBA
Time: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm (lunch: 12:30-1:30) EDT (Eastern Daylight Time).
- Class supplies
- Remote Course requirements
- In-person Course requirements
- Dining Information for On-Campus Students
- All new students must attend the Precollege Orientation
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be notified by email if cancellations occur.
- Instructor Contact List *Please note: instructor assignments are subject to change
For assistance, email: [email protected]