Shopify Virtual Presentation
Thursday, March 16, 2023
This presentation was organized by adjunct assistant professor Mark Greiz.
- The solutions that Shopify and their partner Global-e have to build localized websites for international markets.
- How sellers can ship and market around the world through their Shopify Store.
- How can sellers calculate duties and taxes and comply with regulations for international markets via their Shopify store.
- How sellers can handle cross border payments and currency conversion.
Customs and Border Protection Field Trip
Tuesday, April 11, 2023
The tour covered:
- Walkthrough of the facility
- Examples of locally encountered counterfeit merchandise.
- Observations of exams as well as
- Presentations from National import specialists and other small- and medium- size enterprises.