Academic Honor Code
Policy No. AA007
Students who imitate or copy another persons idea or written work and claim it as original, fail to master the knowledge and skills that they need for successful careers in their chosen fields. Students must also comply with the policy on collaboration established for each course, as set forth in the course syllabus or on the course website. Conduct that evidences any form of disrespect for the intellectual efforts of oneself or others or violates established collaboration policies will subject students to serious penalties.
Entities Affected by this Policy
- Department chairs
- Academic deans
- Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Academic Affairs
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Responsible Office(s): Office of Academic Affairs
- Dates: Revised November 2012
- Contact: Vice President for Academic Affairs
View Official Policy
AA007 Academic Honor Code (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.