You may be required to provide copies of tax returns for yourself and/or your parents, in addition to other income documentation. There may also be forms to fill out and return to Financial Aid Services.
You may view your requirements, download documents, and read any messages regarding your application at any time by logging in to MyFIT and completing the following steps.
- Go to your FIT Applicant or Student Tab
- Go to the Financial Aid Resources section
- Go to My Financial Aid Checklist
- Click on Award By Aid Year
- On the drop down menu, select the appropriate academic year
- Go to the Financial Aid Requirements section and
- Go to item number 2, click on Outstanding documentation
For more information or questions you may contact Financial Aid Services at (212) 217-3560.