Title IX Grievance
Policy No: SS010
Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 prohibits any person in the United States from being discriminated against on the basis of sex in seeking access to any educational program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. The U.S. Department of Education, which enforces Title IX, has long defined the meaning of Title IX's prohibition on sex discrimination broadly to include various forms of sexual harassment and sexual violence that interfere with a student's ability to equally access our educational programs and opportunities.
Who is Affected by This Policy
- All members of the FIT Community
- Responsible Administrator(s): Deputy to the President
- Responsible Office(s): Affirmative Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator
- Implementation History: Issued August 2020
- Contact(s): Affirmative Action Officer/Title IX Coordinator
View Official Policy
SS010 Title IX Grievance (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.