High School Summer Live Courses
Summer Live courses are taught by FIT professionals who love what they do and love to share their experiences and talents even more! Discover the industries FIT serves in specialized Precollege courses. Create competitive portfolio pieces, explore our majors, sample college life, and develop lasting friendships with classmates who share your passions.
ELIGIBLE GRADES: Students in grades 9 through 12 as of fall 2023 and current high school seniors.
Starts March 29th, 2023
Ends June 7, 2023 (registration will be completely closed after this date*)
*Due to the extensive technical process needed for class set up, we are unable to offer any late registration after our deadlines.
If you missed our registration date or the class you were hoping to register for was full this summer we recommend signing up for our mailing list here. Our team will be reaching our to you with future program dates!
PRICE: Coming soon!
Remote and in-person options available. Please see individual sections for more information.
- REMOTE classes, afternoon options
- IN-PERSON classes, morning and afternoon options
DATES and TIMES:
Orientation: June/July TBA
Class Schedule; 10-sessions: July 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 2023
- AM classes: 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; PM classes: 1:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Class supplies (Coming Soon)
- Remote Course requirements
- In-person Course requirements
- All new students must attend the Precollege Orientation (Coming Soon)
- Courses may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Students will be notified by email if cancellations occur.
- Instructor Contact List *Please note: instructor assignments are subject to change
For assistance, email: [email protected]
Summer Precollege Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 9am-5pm. FIT is closed Friday-Sunday, June- August, 2022