RA Frida - This RA is an FBM Major.
Join the RA World via one of the information sessions happening between October 20 and December 7, 2023. Applications will be due in Spring 2024. View the Information Session Schedule (.pdf) or contact [email protected] for more information.
Become an RA
Resident Assistants (RAs) serve as significant peer leaders on campus and are an integral part of the FIT Residential Life Team. The primary responsibilities of an RA are:
- serve as a mentor
- facilitate development of the residence hall community
- enhance the development of residents
- serve as a role model at all times
An RA serves as a representative of the Office of Residential Life.
- Full-Time undergraduate student status throughout the application and emplyment
- A minimum cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Good judicial standing with the College
- Attendance at weekly staff meeting and periodic in-service trainings on Tuesday evenings and one-on-one meetings with their supervisors two times a month.
- RAs must be return to campus early and depart late to assist with hall openings and closings
- Avoid scheduling outside work or other activities during dates and times that could possibly conflict with RA commitments.
- Room and board
How to Apply
Attending an RA information session is required, and designed to help prepare you for the application. You will receive the application link after attending an information session.
View our RA Information Schedule.PDF for a list of sessions and their locations. You must be logged into your FIT account to access this document.