- Open studio and darkroom are only for students currently majoring in photography.
If you stop attending your photography classes, we will assume you are withdrawing
and revoke your privileges.
- Using FIT equipment or facilities for paid work is strictly prohibited. Any student
doing so will lose their equipment and facilities privileges for the remainder of
- The open studio schedule changes from semester to semester depending on class schedules
and staffing. Please check here for the most up-to-date schedule. We make every effort
to provide as much open studio time as possible. Due to scheduling issues, studio
time will not always be available.
- Please respect the technician on duty during open studio.
- Please do not close the studio doors (this is a request from the college). If you
need privacy for your shoot, use V flats to close off your area.
- If you want to do a full day shoot, you must submit a proposal and have it approved
prior to requesting a studio space.
- It is your responsibility to return the studio area to the standard classroom arrangement.
Desks and anything else placed into the hallway must be returned to the studio room
before you leave campus. If you fail to do so, your open studio privileges will be
- Current Open Studio Schedule (opens a Google doc in a new window/tab)
Reserve Space Using FIT Book It