Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Science Degree
Upon graduating from the Cosmetic and Fragrance Marketing BS program, students will be skilled in the following:
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability: Students will demonstrate the ability to make ethically responsible corporate decisions based on the four pillars of sustainability.
- Business Fundamentals: Students will demonstrate the ability to make informed decisions utilizing current technology and business methodology to analyze present and predicted situations and opportunities connected to the beauty industry.
- Product Knowledge: Students will show in-depth knowledge of the product categories and new products determined by consumer attitudes and global trends for the beauty industry.
- Innovation: Students will provide innovative solutions to business problems using their olfactive capabilities and sensory analysis skills.
- Research and Critical Decision Making: Through innovative research using primary, secondary and tertiary data and sensory analysis students will be able to evaluate and process information gathered to arrive at business decisions which are both creative and mindful of the business climate in the global beauty business.
- Globalism: Students will be able to apply their knowledge of national and international health and safety regulations in creating and marketing beauty products for the global marketplace.
- Communication: Students will be able to produce written, oral and visual communication instruments for digital and traditional media which meet professional criteria.