FIT’s Center for Continuing and Professional Studies is offering digital badges to help students authenticate and communicate the skills they’ve learned in the classroom and how those skills translate to their career. Digital badges will allow students to easily communicate and share their achievements, share their badge with social media sites like LinkedIn, and incorporate them on their resume and their personal website.
Creative Workforce of the Future
- User Interface (UI) Design
- User Experience (UX) Design
- UX/UI Master Certification
- Motion Graphics
- Front-end Website Development Fundamentals
- Unity XR: AR, MR, VR Development
- Data-Driven Design for Digital Marketing and Social Media
- New Creatives Advertising Portfolio
- Strategy Planning for Advertising
- Advanced CLO's 3D Garment Visualization
- Introduction to Browzwear's VStitcher
- Introduction to CLO's 3D Garment Visualization
- Orchids for Fashion Business
- Design for Social Impact
- Dynamic Branding
- Fashion Experience for the Metaverse
- Introduction to 3D Printing for Designers
- NFT and Digital Product Design
- Sonic Branding
- Branding Essentials for Career and Business Success
- Branding ESG for Advancing A Circular Economy & Sustainable Fashion
- Computerized Patternmaking – Gerber Accumark PDS
- Fashion Business Essentials
- Fashion Events
- Fragrance Awareness
- Intimate Apparel and Swimwear
- Introduction to Digital Strategy
- Introduction to Perfumery
- Predictive Analytics for Inventory and Marketing
- Product Development
- Teaching with Technology
- The Art of Personal Branding
- The Lifestyle Marketing Plan
- Color Specialist for Art, Design, and Fashion-Related Products
- Contemporary Rug Design
- Costume Design and Wardrobe Technician
- Fashion Styling Fundamentals
- Fashion Styling: Advanced
- Image Consulting
- Professional Type and Typography with Adobe InDesign
School of Graduate Studies
- Creative Practice
- EDPA Designer
- Professional Practices and Business Development
- Retail Re-Mix: Foundation and Future
- MA Exhibition and Experience Design Technical Skills
- Building a Social Impact Program for Your Organization
- Luxury and Lifestyle Brand Strategy
Who typically earns them?
Current continuing education students; FIT alumni; corporate-based learners; workshop participants.
What is required to earn the badge?
Completion of a listed noncredit certificate.
When are they typically issued?
When the student successfully completes the criteria to earn the badge.
Where can they be shared?
Social and professional networks; resumes and CVs; portfolios; email and text.