Working in the Library
Interested in working in the library?
- Openings for any permanent and temporary staff and faculty positions are listed on
the FIT Human Resources Career Opportunities page.
- Qualified students and other interested parties are welcome to apply for any of the listed employment opportunities found on the FIT HR website.
Work Study positions are available in the library to students who have been awarded this benefit
in their Financial Aid package. Library work study positions in multiple areas of
the library are posted at the beginning of each fall and spring semesters. To find
out more about this program, please contact Financial Aid Services.
- Qualified full time students may apply for on campus employment as a lab monitor to
support peers in open student computer labs on campus. More information on this program
is available Information and application
- Note these jobs are also open to international students.
- Refer to IT's Student Employment Opportunities page for more information
International students at FIT interested in employment opportunities will need to begin the job search and work visa process by contacting International Student Services.
- The library’s Special Collections & College Archives (SPARC) unit offers a number of educational opportunities, either on a volunteer basis or for college credit. For more information please visit the SPARC internships webpage