If you need help doing research for class assignments, finding information, or navigating your way through the Library's web site, you can reach us
- In Person : Research Services are available at the Library Services Desk on the 5th floor of the Library ; see Library hours.
- By Phone: Call the Research Services Desk at (212) 217-4400. Available during Library hours.
- Ask the Library by Email, chat, or text message.
- Request a One-on-One Research Help appointment (current FIT undergraduate students only)
- Visitors , including FIT alumni/former FIT students : See Visit the Library for details about using library services on site by appointment only.
- Don't forget to check our FAQ, Q&As ,and topic or course-oriented research guides.
The Library's online research guides cover specific topics (e.g. "Consumer Demographics and Psychographics"), library collection details (e.g. "Forecast Collection"), individual course assignment suggestions (e.g. "FM 114") and general research tips (e.g. "Start Here: How do I pick the right materials for my research?").