Program learning outcomes are statements by faculty members that describe the most important things students will know and be able to do when they graduate from a program.
Bachelor of Science Degree
Upon graduating from the International Trade and Marketing BS program, students will be skilled in the following:
- Professionalism/Ethics: Students will cite their sources of information in order to submit assignments for ethical assessment.
- Decision Making: Students will solve international trade and marketing business challenges and make decisions in the best interest of companies and stakeholders in the global fashion and creative sectors.
- Communication: Students will communicate effectively through accepted business practices associated with the fashion and creative industries.
- Technology: Students will use technology to complement and present their knowledge and ideas in the global fashion and creative business environment.
- Critical Thinking: Students will gather, analyze, differentiate, and evaluate information to make sound decisions related to key management issues.
- Global Perspective: Students will apply knowledge of the political, legal, ethical, cultural, quality assurance, transportation, technological, and customs issues as well as implement strategies associated with global trade and marketing.
- Management/Teamwork: Students will work independently and in teams, using leadership and interpersonal skills to complete projects and other assessment methods according to relevant business practices.