Policy on Policies
Policy No: CP008
Policies are a body of shared knowledge used to strengthen, support and protect the Fashion Institute of Technology (“FIT” or “the college”). This policy addresses the process for developing, issuing and maintaining all FIT policies and applies to all college departments, employees and students.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- FIT Divisional Vice Presidents, Deans, and Department Heads
- All FIT employees and students
- Responsible Administrator: General Counsel and Secretary of the College
- Responsible Office: Office of Policy and Compliance
- Implementation History: Issued March 2016; Updated April 2019, February 2022
- Contact: Director of Policy and Compliance
View Official Policy
CP008, Policy on Policies (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.