Quiet Study Space
The Library has shared quiet study spaces located in E404 on the 4th floor and E521 on the 5th floor of the Library in the Goodman Center.
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 7pm
Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED unless there are no other workspaces available
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
During winter and summer sessions, the group study space is available Monday–Thursday, 9:30 am–6 pm. Hours may change to accommodate library events/meetings and/or college closures.
- Room E404 has Mac computer stations available
- Room E521 does not have computer stations, but wifi is available
- No talking; cell phone calls must be taken outside of the Quiet Study Spaces
- No cutting or using the tables as craft work stations. Please use the cutting tables on the 6th floor of the Library. Cutting mats are available for checkout at the Library Services Desk and the Periodicals Desk.
- Please disable sound on electronics
- Use headphones at a low volume which cannot be heard by others
- Food and drink are strictly prohibited
- Personal belongings must not be left unattended. Any Library materials left behind will be returned to the stacks. The Library is not responsible for personal items left in the room.
- The Quiet Study Spaces will be monitored by Library staff and Public Safety Personnel
Students are encouraged to contact the Access Services Unit with questions or concerns regarding the Quiet Study Spaces at (212) 217-4360 or write to us at [email protected]
last updated 1/20/23