Travel and Reimbursement
Policy No. FI002
FIT's policy is to pay for necessary and reasonable travel and business expenses actually incurred for authorized college travel and business by employees.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- Employees whose travel and/or business expenses are charged to FIT
- Employees who authorize travel, make travel arrangements, process travel documents, or have signature authority on accounts
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Finance and Administration; Vice President for Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Responsible Office(s): Finance and Administration; Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
- Implementation History: Issue Date N/A; Updated January 2013, June 2020, March 2023, July 2023
- Contact(s): Finance and Administration; Human Resource Management and Labor Relations
View Official Policy
FI002, Travel and Reimbursement (.pdf)
This PDF document is the official version of this policy.