International and Domestic Travel
Policy No: SS007
FIT supports and encourages travel by members of the college community whose educational, research, business, scholarly, artistic or other related college activities/programs involve travel. This policy is intended to promote the health, safety, and security of FIT employees and students while traveling on FIT-related business or activities/programs through creation of a travel registry process. Registering travel promotes sound business practices and security measures to minimize risks to the traveler and to FIT. Failure to register travel limits the ability of FIT’s Emergency Preparedness and Response Group (EPRG) to respond to travel-related emergencies.
Who is Affected by this Policy
- All FIT employees traveling on FIT Travel
- All FIT students traveling on FIT Travel
- Responsible Administrator: Treasurer and Vice President of Finance and Administration
- Responsible Office: Department of Public Safety
- Implementation History: Issued September 2018
- Contact: Finance and Administration
View Official Policy
SS007, International and Domestic Travel (.pdf)
*This PDF document is the official version of this policy.