Policy No. IT011
This policy applies to users of any cloud-based messaging and file storage systems. Guidelines adopted by a division or department to meet specific academic or administrative needs must comply with this policy and with policies on the use of FIT information technology resources established by the college and the department of Information Technology.
Who Should Read This Policy
- The entire FIT community (administrators, faculty, staff, students, alumni, retirees)
- Responsible Administrator(s): Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
- Responsible Office(s): Office of the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
- Date Issued: November 2014
- Contact: Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
View Official Policy
IT011, Acceptable Use and Data Security for Cloud Systems (.pdf)
This PDF document is the official version of this policy.