October 29 - Winter 2021 registration begins for all students
November 2 to November 6 - Spring 2021 registration begins for currently enrolled, degree-seeking students
November 6 - Spring 2021 registration begins for re-admitted, degree-seeking students
November 16 - Spring 2021 registration begins for non-degree students
December 8 - Spring 2021 registration begins for students admitted Spring 2021
Before You Register
- Check your registration assignment date and time. Click here for information on assignment times.
- Check your account for registration holds. Click here for information on registration holds.
- Review your degree audit (DARS) to register for the proper sequence of courses to complete the requirements for your major. Click here for information on understanding your degree audit.
- You are encouraged to meet with the Academic Advisement Center regarding your curriculum. Click here to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Financial Aid - Go to fafsa.gov to apply. For questions about eligibility contact Financial Aid in Room A212A.
- Prepare your schedule by searching for classes in Class Search. Class Search also provices important information about the courses including restrictions, pre-requisites, waitlists, general education attributes, and minor attributes.
- If you require a registration accommodation, contact Disability Support Services (FIT-ABLE).
You may send an email to [email protected] or go to Room A570.
- Click here for helpful information to understand and avoid registration errors.
- Click here for registration instructions.
- Register online through MyFIT starting from your assigned date and time, through the add/drop period.
After You Register
- Run your degree audit (DARS) again to confirm you are registered for required courses.
- As soon as you register for courses, you are responsible for the tuition unless you drop courses before the first day of the term. Click here for information on making payment.
- Click here for information on refund periods
GO TO STEP 4 ONLY AFTER REGISTERING FOR YOUR LAST REQUIREMENT(S) OF AN AAS OR BACHELOR PROGRAM.
Apply for Graduation
The semester before you plan to graduate (complete degree requirements), you need to apply for graduation. Once you submit your AAS graduation application, you will have access to Admissions' Bachelor Application.