Please use a Chrome incognito browser when accessing our databases.
You must register for BoF Professional's student membership using an FIT email address. Click here to register for "BoF Professional for Students"
-On the BoF home page click "join now"
-Scroll down just a bit and click on "Are you a student? Activate complimentary access."
-Include Fashion Institute of Technology as your school
-Enter name of a course you are taking or teaching
-Add your graduation date
-You will be asked to re-validate your email address each year.
- Go to Chronicle.com and click on the “Log In” link at top, right-hand side of the page or visit this link .
- Choose the “Create an Account” option.
- Create a free account using your institutional email address. You also have the option to sign up for The Chronicle ’s free email newsletters during the registration process.
- Activate your account by confirming your email address. Look for an email from [email protected]chronicle.com with the subject line “The Chronicle: Confirm your email address.”
Contains full text articles, abstracts, and citation indexing from 1984 to present for more than 4.5 million articles from more than 200 construction, architecture, materials, and home improvement focused titles, covering topics including techniques, tool and material selection, zoning requirements, and more.
Consumer, marketing, retail, and innovation trends
Students must create an account and re-activate their account every 90 days: click to re-activate account
To access WGSN Insight:
- login via the proxy and then with your WGSN username and password
- select the part of the site you wish to use from the top menu under "Fashion"
Register for a WWD Digital Daily account using your FIT email address. Once registered, the daily edition of WWD will be sent to your email.
New registrations take 3-9 days to become active.
Access WWD Digital Daily through this WWD Digital Daily link and not through WWD Online.
Full-text coverage of Woman’s Wear Daily from 1994 - current.