Please use a Chrome incognito browser when accessing our databases.
You must register for BoF Professional's student membership using an FIT email address. Click here to register for "BoF Professional for Students"
-On the BoF home page click "join now"
-Scroll down just a bit and click on "Are you a student? Activate complimentary access."
-Include Fashion Institute of Technology as your school
-Enter name of a course you are taking or teaching
-Add your graduation date
-You will be asked to re-validate your email address each year.
How do I activate an NYTimes.com Pass?
You can activate an Academic Pass from the NYTimes.com Academic Pass page. Follow the instructions for First Time User below.
To activate an Academic Pass:
- You need to have a valid FIT email address.
- You must log in to or create an NYTimes.com account with your FIT email address.
- You cannot be an existing digital subscriber.
Can I activate a new pass before my current one expires?
No. Each NYTimes.com Pass grants a predefined period of access. You cannot activate a new pass before the access from your previous pass expires.
Searches 8 Databases at once:
- Dissertations & Theses @ Fashion Institute of Technology
- The Harper's Bazaar Archive (1867 - current)
- ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The New York Times (1851 - 2014)
- The Vogue Archive (1892-current)
- The Vogue Italia Archive (1964 - current)
- The Wall Street Journal (1984 - current)
- Women's Magazine Archive (1846 - 2005)
- The Women's Wear Daily Archive (1910-current)
Contains full-text, abstracts, indexing for all articles from the Wall Street Journal from 1984 to present with top news stories and detailed information on the arts, sports, business, and popular culture.
Register for a WWD Digital Daily account using your FIT email address. Once registered, the daily edition of WWD will be sent to your email.
New registrations take 3-9 days to become active.
Access WWD Digital Daily through this WWD Digital Daily link and not through WWD Online.
Full-text coverage of Woman’s Wear Daily from 1994 - current.