You must register for BoF Professional's student membership using an FIT email address. Click here to register for "BoF Professional for Students"
- Register an account as "student" or "staff"
- Include Fashion Institute of Technolgy as your school
- Enter name of a course you are taking or teaching
- Add your graduation date
You will be asked to re-validate your email address each year.
Available on-campus only
New users must request an account -- send an email to EDITED via firstname.lastname@example.org from your FIT email address, providing the name of your major, year of study, and graduation date (month and year are fine); check your email for a reply and login details.
Users are required to create a MY FS account
Trend reports & forecasting for fashion. Use Mozilla/Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer (version 10 and up only - older versions of Internet Explorer are not compatible).
Harper's Bazaar (US): 1867-Current
Harper's Bazaar (UK):
April 1930-Dec 1969
Harpers and Queen (UK):
Jan 1972-Dec 2000
Harper's Bazaar (UK):
Jan 2007-Dec 2007
New users may set up an account by clicking on “Log In” at the upper right corner and following the prompts.
Material Connexion accommodates visits Monday through Friday from 4 – 6 pm. Click to book an appointment directly into their system.
New Users must "Register for a FREE Account". Fill-in required information. Enter your FIT email address [email@example.com]; no other email address is accepted. Your username in Mintel Reports is your full FIT email address.
1. Visit the website through our Library database page
2. Create an individual account on Peclers(+) using your FIT email
3. Check your FIT email for your activation link from Peclers(+)
4. Log in with using your Peclers(+) account after authentication through our databases to access the service
Register for an account here using your FIT email.
In the Company field, enter "FIT," and for job title enter "FIT Student" or "FIT Faculty"
You will receive an email from Sophicolor once your account has been approved.
We have full-text access to the following Taylor & Francis publications:
Consumer, marketing, retail, and innovation trends
Students must re-activate their account every 90 days: click on re-activate account
Register for a WWD Digital Daily account using your FIT email address. Once registered, the daily edition of WWD will be sent to your email.
New registrations take 3-9 days to become active.
Access WWD Digital Daily through this WWD Digital Daily link and not through WWD Online.
· Better Homes & Gardens (1922 - 2005)
· Chatelaine (1928 - 2005)
· Cosmopolitan (1926 - 2004)
· Essence (1970 - 2005)
· Good Housekeeping (1885 - 2005)
· Ladies’ Home Journal (1883 - 2005)
· Parents (1926 - 2005)
· Redbook (1903 - 2005)
· Seventeen (1944 - 2005)
· Women's Day (1937-2005)
· Women's International Network News (WIN News) (1975-2005)