COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
To join us on campus for In-Person courses, all Noncredit Adult students are required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and booster, as per the SUNY issued reopening guidance.
By enrolling in an In-Person course:
- You are confirming that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and will upload your
proof of vaccination and booster (if eligible) to FIT prior to arriving on-campus
as per the SUNY mandate and as directed below.
- If not yet eligible for a booster, proof you have received a COVID-19 booster must be uploaded to the FIT Health Services Portal within 30 days of eligibility.
- You must upload a negative PCR test to the FIT Health Services Portal within 72 hours of the start of your first spring class. If results are delayed, a negative rapid test taken on the day of the start of your first spring class on campus will be accepted. You can upload a photo of your negative result along with your name and test date to the Health Services Portal. Bear in mind that PCR results must be immediately uploaded once you are in receipt of it.
- Know that FIT health and safety protocols remain in effect; indoor masking for all individuals on campus will be required regardless of vaccination status.
- You acknowledge that you must present FIT's "Confirmation of Vaccination Submission" to FIT's Public Safety to enter the building for your In-Person course.
Students taking in-person classes who fail to follow the vaccine mandate will be subject to potential academic withdrawal and may not be eligible for tuition refunds.
Learn more about FIT's COVID-19 communications, policies, and protocols, including COVID-19 updates on:
- Campus Health and Safety Protocols
- FIT Campus Resources
- Current Status
How to submit proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19:
- Upload your vaccination card information to the online FIT Health Services Portal
(please note that you cannot use Safari to access this system and will need to use
Chrome or Firefox).
- Log in to the FIT Health Services Portal with your MyFIT username and password provided in your "Welcome to FIT" email
- Click Document Upload
- Under Document Type, select COVID-19 Vaccine
- Click Browse to browse for your COVID-19 Vaccine file
- Click Save
- You may also fax your records to 212-217-4191
- If you need assistance providing your proof of vaccination, call 212-217-4190 Mondays-Fridays from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.