Grief Support Group
The Grief Support Group is for individuals who have experienced the loss of a loved one and seek a sense of community with those who have also suffered a loss experience.
In this group you can feel free to:
- Share your story
- Discuss the impact of your loss experience on your daily life
- Cope with feelings related to grief and loss
- Receive support and coping tips from other who share similar experiences
- Explore grief resources
If you wish to attend, please send an email to [email protected]
Note: If for some reason you are unable to RSVP, still feel free to attend.
For those who are unable to attend the groups, please feel free to contact the EAP office at x7-5600 to schedule an individual, confidential appointment to discuss your concerns.
- Tuesday, March 21, 1–2 pm - Dubinsky, Room A802
- Tuesday, April 18, 1–2 pm - Dubinsky, Room A802
This is an information and support group only, and not mental health counseling.
For further information, please contact Daria Best, LCSW, Interim EAP Coordinator, at (212) 217-5600.