We know you're busy. That's why FIT's Center for Continuing and Professional Studies has noncredit courses that will fit your demanding schedule.
Consider working towards one of our many noncredit certificate programs.
- Career Insights
Personal growth, branding and exploration.
- Online Courses
Take an online course from wherever you are.
- Online Courses (OL sections)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Intensive comprehensive programs offering credential training and career alternatives.
- Creative Business Ownership (CEO)
- Brand Management Strategies (SXB)
- Data Analytics: Retail Marketing (SXY)
- Omni-Channel Management (SXR)
- Design and Business Software
Digital solutions popular in fashion business and design.
- Computer Training: Business (CTB)
- Computer Training: Design (CTD)
- Computer Technology: Patternmaking (CTP)
- Fashion Career Essentials
Short courses offering business methods presented by industry experts.
- Fashion Business (SXF)
- Fashion Technology (FTS)
- Sustainable Design Entrepreneurs (SUS)
- Tools of the Trade (TOT)
- Talks and Tours: Fashion Resources
Fashion-related trend and cultural influence lectures plus visits.
- Product Development / Manufacturing
Fit, quality, and logistics training for anyone involved in sourcing.
- Creative Service Businesses
Career training for servicing clients in fields that require art and design fundamentals.
- Art Business Education (ABE)
- Color Specialist (SXC)
- Fashion Events Planning and Publicity (SXE)
- Fashion Styling (SXS)
- Image Consulting (SXI)
- Remote Pilot (RPT)
- Wardrobe Technician / Costume Design (SXG)
- Design and Fine Craft Studios
Hands-on workshops for artistic enrichment.