We know you're busy. That's why FIT's Center for Continuing and Professional Studies has noncredit courses that will fit your demanding schedule.
Consider working towards one of our many Noncredit Certificates.
- Career Insights
Personal growth, branding and exploration.
- Online Courses
Take an online course from wherever you are.
- Online Courses (OL sections)
- Business Management and Entrepreneurship
Intensive comprehensive programs offering credential training and career alternatives.
- Creative Business Ownership (CEO)
- Brand Management Strategies (SXB)
- Data Analytics: Retail Marketing (SXY)
- Omni-Channel Management (SXR)
- Design and Business Software
Digital solutions popular in fashion business and design.
- Computer Training: Business (CTB)
- Computer Training: Design (CTD)
- Computer Technology: Patternmaking (CTP)
- Fashion Career Essentials
Short courses offering business methods presented by industry experts.
- Fashion Business (SXF)
- Fashion Technology (FTS)
- Sustainable Design Entrepreneurs (SUS)
- Tools of the Trade (TOT)
- Talks and Tours: Fashion Resources
Fashion-related trend and cultural influence lectures plus visits.
- Product Development / Manufacturing
Fit, quality, and logistics training for anyone involved in sourcing, product development, and manufacturing.
- Creative Service Businesses
Career training for servicing clients in fields that require art and design fundamentals.
- Color Specialist (SXC)
- Fashion Events Planning and Publicity (SXE)
- Fashion Styling (SXS)
- Image Consulting (SXI)
- Wardrobe Technician / Costume Design (SXG)
- Design and Fine Craft Studios
Hands-on workshops for artistic enrichment.