UX/UI Master Certification
Portfolio & career prep for aspiring UX/UI professionals
This certificate is geared towards portfolio preparation and launching a new career. It is designed to give you the best chance of employment as a user experience or user interface designer. A team of top experts in the field of UX and UI will provide practical knowledge, portfolio refinement advice, and design challenge assignments. The course will also include job searching and interview tips.
This capstone portfolio certificate course requires a pre-registration review and only eight applicants will be accepted. A successful completion of the certificate will qualify you for additional career assistance. Your resume and portfolio will be shared with our industry contacts with a personal recommendation referral.
This certification is tailored for aspiring UX and UI designers who are at the final stage of their career preparations. To enroll in this program, understanding of the process and principles of UX/UI design, proficiency in UX/UI design software, and pre-registration review are required.
- High-speed internet connection
- A design-grade laptop or desktop computer that is capable of running the latest browser and streaming media
- Built-in or external webcam and speakers
*If you think you are eligible for the 10% Alumni Discount, please complete the Alumni Verification Form prior to registration in order to receive your discount code.
Learn How To
- Build a UX/UI portfolio, with the content-first approach, that demonstrates your breadth of experience and establishes a clear career focus
- Use the attitudinal strengths needed to succeed in a collaborative and agile workplace of experience design
- Present your creative work online and offline as a UX, UI, and product designer
- Tackle design challenges
- Improve portfolio work and develop new portfolio projects
- Improve competency in the technical skills required for the job
- Network with top professionals and emerging talents in the field of experience design
- Utilize job searching and interview techniques
- A master certification from a world-renowned college
- Classes taught by top industry experts
- Program helps you prepare a high quality UX/UI design portfolio
- The focus is helping you launch a UX/UI design career
- Team-teaching methodology maximizes your learn outcomes
- Curriculum Designed by FIT's Creative Technology & Design subject area which is a pioneer and leader in digital design education
Center for Continuing and Professional Studies (CCPS)
FIT's CCPS offers credit and noncredit certificates and courses in fashion, business, design, technology, and marketing, to help you enter into or advance your career in the fashion and related industries. With short programs and flexible schedules, you can learn at a time and pace you can manage and afford.