Non-Degree Credit Registration
The Center for Continuing and Professional Studies offers you the opportunity to take credit, non-degree courses at FIT without formally applying to the college. In order to take non-degree courses, you must be legally able to take credit courses in the United States (i.e. not on a tourist visa). To take undergraduate classes, you must have a high school diploma (or equivalent). To take graduate classes, you must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
Nondegree credit courses take place during the fall, spring, winter, and summer terms. Registration dates take place before each term and are noted on the Academic Calendar. Expect to complete graded assignments and tests as part of your credit course.
Registration Periods and Term Dates
2023 Fall Courses
- Registration begins: May 1
- Late Registration (add/drop period): August 28 - September 3 (late fees apply)
- Semester Dates: August 28 - December 20, 2023
2024 Winter Courses
- Registration begins: November 2
- Late Registration (add/drop period): January 2, 3 (late fees apply)
- Semester Dates: January 2 - January 18, 2023