You should first change your home address/telephone number through MyFIT and complete new tax forms with the Payroll Office. The Payroll Office is located
at 333 Seventh Avenue, 16th Floor and can be reached via phone at (212) 217-3890 or
via email at [email protected].
If you are currently enrolled in any FIT benefit plans or the UCE of FIT Welfare Trust Fund benefits program, please refer to the information below to determine if additional action is required.
FIT Health Care Plans Provided through Aetna
If you are enrolled in an Aetna plan, please call Aetna directly at (800) 962-6842 to update your address/telephone number.
UCE of FIT Welfare Trust Fund Benefits
If you are enrolled in the following benefits offered by the UCE of FIT Welfare Trust Fund, please call their office at (212) 217-3377 for instructions on how to update your address/telephone number.
- The UCE of FIT Welfare Trust Fund (includes prescription drug plan coverage for full-time employees and dental plan benefits for full-time and part-time employees)
- HIP Health Plan of New York coverage for part-time employees
Flexible Spending Account Plan
If you are enrolled in an FSA plan, please call Flexible Benefit Administrators, Inc. (FBA) directly at (800) 437-3539 to update your address.
If you are enrolled in any of the following retirement plans, you may update your address/telephone number by logging into your online account or by contacting the investment providers as noted below.
1. SUNY Optional Retirement Program (SUNY ORP) and SUNY 403(b) Voluntary Savings Plan (formerly known as the SUNY Tax-Deferred Annuity (TDA) Plan)
2. New York State Teachers' Retirement System (NYSTRS)
3. New York State Deferred Compensation Plan (NYSDCP)
Long-Term Care Insurance Plan
If you are enrolled in the New York State Public Employee and Retiree Long Term Care Insurance Plan (NYPERL) provided through MedAmerica Insurance Company of New York (Note: This Plan is frozen and is not accepting new enrollments), please contact MedAmerica directly at (800) 544-0327 to update your address/telephone number.
Commuter Benefits Plan
If you are enrolled in the Commuter Benefits Plan, you may update your address/telephone number by logging into your online HealthEquity/WageWorks account or by calling 877-WageWorks.